Phone (Direct): 901-312-2969
Phone (Office): 901-761-1622
After a career as a writer, editor and newspaper reporter, I decided to try my hand at selling real estate, at the suggestion of my mother, a Realtor herself. I thought I would take this new job on temporarily, but, here I am, many years later, still at it. Through the years, I have grown more and more to appreciate the opportunity to help people accomplish some of their most important goals. I try to put myself in the shoes of my customers and clients and to understand their needs and the needs of their loved ones. I also can’t recall ever going across the threshold of a home I have never seen before and not thinking, “What would it be like for me to live here?”.
I have been fortunate to represent some of the most interesting people imaginable, be they singles, couples, or families. I have extensive experience listing homes that are in estates or that belong to seniors who are moving out of their longtime homes, and to selling to and for clergy people with their particular needs, and to corporate relocation clients. It is also a joy for me to work with people experiencing the thrill of owning their first homes.
I am a third-generation Realtor, specializing in residential sales. I am married to Ed Kelly, an investment banker with Vining-Sparks IBG.
We are the parents of three daughters: Elizabeth Eggleston, who is married to Winston Eggleston; Eleanore Maynard, who is married to Barry Maynard; and Mary Milton Kelly. We also are the adoring grandparents of May Eggleston, who was born in 2005.
Please visit my website,
, to learn more about me and to get lots of information about our real estate market.
Whether you’re thinking about buying or selling, remember always that “All real estate is local.” I would love the opportunity to discuss that with you.
· Life member and former board member, Multi-Million Dollar Club
· Longtime experience in volunteer positions with the Memphis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR), including Member of the Board of Directors, Professional Standards Chairman, Professional Standards Hearing Panel chair, vice president of the Memphis Real Estate Education Foundation, and MLS Committee, among many others
· Active member and former vestry member, Calvary Episcopal Church.
· Former president, Junior League of Memphis
· Member of a neighborhood garden club, a Bible study group, a book club and the Dilettantes, a women’s study group.
· Native Memphian…I know our neighborhoods!
View My Listings